Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Cards 2010

Initially I had "Let It Snow" ready to go on these cards with some flocking and I thught it was really cute.  Then my husband said, "I like Merry Christmas on cards...  not a big fan of Let It Snow."  I was a little upset about it because I thought he didn't like it at all, then I realized that he liked it, but he was just saying how he likes the saysing of Merry Christmas in a what seems to be a society that doesn't allow that to be said as much as it once was.  So, to go along with what he recommended, and our beliefs in the true meaning and reason behind Christmas, "Merry Christmas" is now on our Christmas cards.  A bit more appropriate than Let It Snow, right?  I think so!  This card uses a snowflake cut and the word Christmas from my Christmas Cartridge on my Gypsy.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment