Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Very First Tri-Fold Card!

So here it is - my very first Tri-Fold card!  I am SO excited about this one!  I hate to say, maybe because it's so girly?!?!  SO, not my style, but I am loving it! 

I made this for my niece, Anna Faye, who had tubes put in her little ears this morning.  She is doing well, but thought I would send her a bit of mail!  :o)

So, the funny thing about these scraps, is that they are all from my dear SIL's bridal shower!  The tags and all!  We threw her a tea party for her bridal shower, and used the tags as name tags, and decorated flowers, and things like that!  I must say these came in quite handy when wanting to put together this card for Anna Faye.  I wonder if her mom will remember these items? hmmm...  Oh well...  and the circle continues!

The Tags are from PS cut at I believe 2.5" and then the frame was cut out with it, and the flowers were cut from SYI with the different features included as well.  I am going to write on the tag on the left hand side as well as the two empty squares on the right!

I love how sweet it is!  Perfect for my little Anna Faye! 

Hope you feel better baby girl!  Love you bunches!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Love,
"Auntie M"












2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm sure she will love it. Here's to a speedy recovery for your niece.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete