Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

In honor of my favorite holiday, I made St. Patrick's Day cards!  Easy, but I like simple designs sometimes.  And after a morning at the CKC fair on Saturday, my brain was in complete overload, and I had to go simple... for now!  This cars is a 6x6 piece of cardstock folded in half, so, 3x6

The shamrock is made out of hearts from PS cut at 1" pop-dotted the outside edges to make it stick out, and used a piece of green bling I bought at the CKC fair. 

I used the sizzix square embossing folder, and lightly sanded it to expose some of the white core.  I then colored the exposed areas orange. 

The inside is inked with green ink, and the sentiment is hand-written.  In the four corners I drew a 4-leaf clover and a few little orange dots. 

I love the simplicity of it all, and love how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment