I am horrible at checking my emails, I will admit, and just found out that I received an award! This award was so wonderfully bewtowed upon me by Laurie from: http://scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com/. I love her projects, and honestly was one of my first insiprations in the blogging world! Please go and check her out, you will not be dissappointed! :o)
As with any award there comes responsibilities, so, here are the responsibilities I must uphold:
1.) Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends.
2.) Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs.
3.) You also have to tell 5 Cricut related things about yourself.
So here goes...
5 Things about myself that includes Cricut:
1.> I received a Cricut from my husband for Christmas several years ago and my life was forever changed!
2.> I have a Gypsy of which I simply adore!
3.> I have about 12 cartridges? I think
4.> I am constantly wondering what I can make next with my Cricut, and sometimes even dream in Cricut!
5.> My Cricut has opened so many doors in my world, has become my hobby/obsession (at times) and has introduced me to some wonderful people in the Internet World!
So, now I must pass along this award to 10 people... in no particular order:
1. Jo - http://idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com/
2. Sherry - http://upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com/
3. Kate - http://cardsonthefly.blogspot.com/
4. Sandi - http://wwwpapertrail-celticwoman.blogspot.com/
5. Judy-Ann - http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/
6. Theresa - http://miislucky.blogspot.com/
7. Brandy - http://craftingwithfaith.blogspot.com/
8. Melissa - http://disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com/
9. Alley Cat- http://alleycatscorner.blogspot.com/
10. Arlene - http://waterdots.blogspot.com/
Thank you again for the award, Laurie! I appreciate it!
Hugs to all!