Monday, March 7, 2011

Pink, Green, Threaded Thank You Card

I love how bright and cheeful this card turned out!  The cut is from I believe Cindy-Lou, and I added pink dots, and some floss to it.  I basicallt cut random snippets on the frame and took my white cross-stitching floss and wrapped it around in no particuar order.  I like how random it turned out to be, and breakes up the hot pink.  I pop-dotted the image, so that it would stand out even more.  The "thank you" is a rub-on in pink. 

For those who know me, I am usually not a Pink kind of girl.  I have never really liked pink, but I have to say, it is really growing me!  So, this is completely unusal for me to use that much pink in a card!  I am ind of proud of myself for that!

Thanks for looking!

Mary

1 comment:

  1. LOh M ,I Love It!!!!! Cindy Lou is one of my favorites anyway since I have a Who christmas Tree. I Love your site and another favorite of mine is the butterfly one, LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete