Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank you for all you do!

I was asked to make a Thank You card by someone I work with, for someone else I work with... does that make sense?  She is a very simple, but classy kind of gal, so this is what I came up with: StoryBook for the image, cut twice and pop-dotted for layers; Cuttlebug dotted forlder with an overlay of Cuttlebug "Thank you."   I like how it turned out!  I was nervous about wether or not doing two different cuttlebug folders on the same piece of paper would work or not.  Would my entire image flatten?  Would both images not be crisp enough for what I wanted?  But it turned out alright!  I like how the white gel pen made the "Thank You" pop!  It just stands out!  I am kind of proud of this one!

Sorry, the pictures are a little blurry... don't know what happened!  oops!

Thanks for looking!

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment