Monday, March 21, 2011

I Believe in Angels!

I know - another journal!  A guy that I work with is dating someone who has changed his life!  He has been baptized now, and I tell him he had the devil knocked out of him!  He asked if I could make one of my 4x4 journals with angels or something like that.  She collects Angels and her favorite color is purple (a lot of people are purple fans, huh?) This is what I came up with!  This angel wing is from Indie Art, and the name "Dawn" is cut from LL.  I hand wrote "I Believe in Angels."  On the inside cover, I cut out a small cross from IA as well.   
Thanks for looking!
Mary


1 comment:

  1. Mary, this is beautiful!! I just got the Indie Art cartridge and will go check it out for the wing. Just signed up to be a follower.

    Wendy
    2btat2d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete