Monday, April 18, 2011

BUTTON FLOWERS

I am really loving how this card turned out!  :o)  Scrap pieces of paper for everything!  Strips of paper cut 1" wide, one patterened, one textured!  Chocolate brown background, lots of inking, and doodling!  The flowers were cut from Storybook, and I added floss to the buttons.  The ribbon leaves just did it for me!  I love everything about this card!  I think it turned out really well!  I did not put a sentiment on the front or on the inside.  I don't know if I will.  I just liked it the way it was: You can have blank cards, right?  ;o)

Thank you for looking!
Mary

4 comments:

  1. WOW, all scrap pieces. I have to cahllenge myself someday to try to do that. Your card is so cute, the faux stitching is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so pretty! I love the faux stitching too, like pp said. So cute with the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. I love the colors. Your more than welcome try the recipes I have. The waggon wheeel beef soup and the Cheese Dogs are my Fav!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. I love spring time. Momo sent me and now I am a follower. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next. I am new to blogging and only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by, look around and grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete