Monday, April 18, 2011

JUST A LITTLE PICK (me) UP

Inspired by my fur baby, Abigail, my chocolate lab.  Once again, all made from scraps!  Even trees that I had cut for a different project that were totally not the right size!  I used Just Because Cards for the Truck, layered and used buttons on the wheels.  The fur baby is from Paper Pups, as is the little purple butterfly she is chasing!  The trees I think are from Cindy Lou?  I can't remember, like I said, it was scrap pieces.  I cuttlebugged the greenery on the tree, and had some scrap pre-embossed hugs and kisses paper left over from I don't remember when.  I thought that would go perfect for this card and the sentiment.  The inside sentiment is exactly how the Title of this post is worded: "Just a Little Pick (me) Up..."

Thank you for looking!
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love, love, love this. The doggy is sooo cute sniffing at the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card :D
    thanks for following my blog - I'm a new follower of yours, too.
    Happy Crafting!
    Twila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I had to come over from the Cricut MB to say hi and to follow. Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute!! I love the fur baby. :) I have two fur babies of my mine - beagles. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I am now a follower of yours too. You have made some very cute cards! Looking forward to seeing what you do next.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete