Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Girly Girl Journal

I was asked to make a journal by a lady I work with, for her friend who works in the same industry as we do.  When I asked what she wanted, she was explaining that she is really girly, and then dropped her name.  Turns out, I knew her from when I worked with her years ago, so I new exactly what to make!  When describing her, my co-worker said she is excelling at her new job, and they call her super star!  It all just clicked in my head!

This woman is very fashionable, always dressed up, with accessories, make up flawless, and always wore something pink, and had a green emerald ring that she never took off.  So this is my interpretation of what I remember of her!  The "T" is cut from Cindy Lou and layered.  The heel is from Gypsy Wanderings, as is the star on the inside.  I used a silver pen on the inside to write:  "Wish upon a star Superstar"  Note the green bling = emerald ring... I hope she likes it!

As always, Thank you for looking!
Have a great, crafty day!

Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment