Monday, May 16, 2011

FISHERMAN FATHER'S DAY

This is a card I made for my dear FIL, Joe, as he (and my hubby) are avid Bass Fisherman!  I thought this would be perfect for him!  The rod and reel are from Just Because Cards.  The sentiment is from Wild Card as well as the circle frame and shadow behind it,  stretched with the Gypsy to fit the card size (6x4.5).  The water waves are the scrap pices I used up from my Turtle Beach card I made earlier!  I love using up scraps, in fact, this entire card was made with scraps, except the base of course!  I used a piece of thread for the fishing line as well.  The fish is layered twice and inked/colored with carious pens to try to resemble a largemouth bass.  I sure hope he likes it! 

As always, thank you so very much for looking!
Mary


1 comment:

  1. I have a gift for you at my blog! Alley @ Alleycatscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete