Thursday, June 30, 2011

SAILBOAT - SIMPLE HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I had this paper in my stash and tried to look at it some other way than water....   curtains, an awning, ANYTHING...  but that didn't work, so water it is!!!  I used a scrap piece of blue cardstock, stamped the sentiment, and then colored it in with a silver pen.  The Sailboat is from Gypsy Wanderings, layered twice, and everything is inked.  I needed some more Birthday cards in my stash (particularly ones that weren't so feminine) and this is what I came up with.  This can be used for a guy or a gal!

Thank you for looking!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. lol....you can't fight your first thought...it's perfect as water, why re-invent it? very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. I love this card. The paper is adorable and perfect for waves and also for sky. It looks precious.

    ReplyDelete