Thursday, June 30, 2011

You Are The Flame to My Candle

This is another card I made for my You are the ____ to my ____ series that I wrote out one day.  The candle and candle holder are from my Christmas cartridge that I received free with my Gypsy upgrade PC did last year?  The scalloped frame is from Sentimentals and I stretched it to fit the size I wanted.  I added a bit of doodling and a little inking and some gold ribbon behind it...  which now I must say, I am not a fan of gold (at all) or the gold ribbon on the card itself, but at the time it seemed right, but now... I don't know...  The sentiment is hand written and there's some inking on the candle holder.  I used the negative of the scalloped frame on another project, posting soon (you know me, I love to use scraps)! 

Thank you for looking!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment