Monday, July 25, 2011

ANNA and BRYSON

What a fun project, or should I say projectS! 

I made these to go along with my big something that I am doing - will tell all about it later...  But I am super excited about these!  These are 5x7 frames I bought, bare wood (don't worry will be painted but couldn't take it any longer so I had to take a pic and post...) and decorated the inside of the frame with cute-sy stuff! 

The first one is for Anna Faye, my niece, and I've wanted to make her something like this for a while now.  She will be 2 in December and I can't wait!  Precious little baby girl - she is adorable!  So, anywho...  I am going to go down the list of what carts I used for what:  Tree is from Just Because (swing cut off), Elephant is from Create A Critter, as are the grass pieces, clouds and the 2 lil' butterflies.  The latters are from Storybook.  The frame is a tag from Gypsy Wanderings and I welded a marquis shape in the middle of it with my Gypsy.  The hearts on the tree are from Plantin Schoolbook. 




The second one is for a friend of mine at work who's little boy is turning 1 in August, Bryson.  His first Borthday Party is going to be "monkey themed."  and I remember from her baby registry they had registered for safari themed stuff.  So I used my Create A Critter and made a couple of monkeys, and cut out the vines as well, then used Designer's Calendar for the font ( a little less girly than my other fonts).  A little inking and doodling and it is done! 



Thank you so much for taking the time to look! I really appreciate it!  .

Crafty hugs!
Mary

6 comments:

  1. Super cute and adorable photo frame projects...love them. Great work! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great, Mary!! Even if you don't get the frames done, the natural looks good with both of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable! I love that you created something that can be displayed and enjoyed everyday! Very cute! Just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm gonna try something like this for my niece. They are so adorable.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute Mary! You did an awesome job. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary! Wonderful job. Super cute critters. I just loved what you did with them!

    ReplyDelete