Monday, July 25, 2011

Thirty-One inspired "It's a Boy!"

My dear SIL is going to a baby shower this coming weekend for a friend of hers.  For the shower gift she bought a little bag from Thirty-One with the "Cheeky Elephant" Pattern on it and she is going to fill it with a bunch of goodies for the new arrival!  She asked if I could make a card for her, ok, lie... I said "do you need a card?!"  Wink wink, nudge nudge...  Love you Leslie!  So here is the Cheeky Elephant Pattern:


I just love the bright colors!  So great for kids!  So I pulled from the bright colors and made a coordinating card (tried to atleast!)  Yes, I used Create A Critter, again...  I know, I know.. but I also used Beyond Birthdays (haven't used that one in a while) for the "it's a boy."  The background frame is from Just Because Cards.  The ears on the little elephant is pop-dotted with a little doodling.  The grass is from Plantin Schoolbook, and added a bit of ribbon.  I love the colors on this little guy and hope my SIL likes it too!  :o)


Thank you for looking!  Have a great day! 
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did a terrific job coordinating the colors! The card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete