Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome Lucy

I made this card for a friend at work who had a baby girl last week.  All scrap paper used in this card - here goes...  Create a Critter, with all layers cut and pop-dotted.  The bear pin was a stamp I had in my stash and embossed that image in white all over the pink striped paper to perhaps make it look like that was part of the design on the paper.  I hand-wrote the sentiment and added a piece of ribbon...  done!  This was a fun card to make!!!

Thanks for looking!
Mary




4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Such a cute little lamb and I love the sentiment!

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the embossing in the background!! What a cute stamp! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable, Mary. So sweet and perfect for a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete