Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hope Your Day is Sprinkled with Fun!

I made this card for a friend at work's Birthday!  I used several carts on this card, and it was pretty labor intensive, but I love how it turned out!  On the front - the "Hope Your Day Is" I welded with my Gypsy using several carts:  Hope is from Gypsy wanderings, Your is from Cindy Lou, day is from Lyrical Letters and Is is from Plantin Schoolbook.  The cupcake is from Doodlecharms and the flame on the candle as well as the frosting is popdotted, and I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the frosting.  I also used my new Sew Easy so stitch the front and I added a little purple bow to the front.

The inside of this card I used the phrase from Sweet Treats "sprinkled with fun" - which was the inspiration for welding the different fonts together for the sentiment on the front of the card.  And the colors I had picked out from my stash and all the papers, I realized that I had another cupcake leftover from when I made my Flower Cupcakes (see previous post).  I added some ribbon, embroiddery floss plus some more ribbon on the inside, and doodled a bit as well. 

Thank you for looking!
Hugs and Paper Love,
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment