Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cheers To You - Happy Birthday Cupcakes

Hello everone!  Yes, I am still on a cupcake kick!  I made these three cards for my stash, from my scrap stash!  I love how that works out!  :o)  The brown cupcake paper I bout at Joann's a looong time ago and it was pre-embossed with cupcakes and little raised dots.  I honestly forgot that I had some of that leftover!  When I came across it I must admit, I was really excited because I haven't seen it at the store since!  :o)  To make the cupcakes "pop" a bit more I used different color shimmer pens to accent the raised part of the image and a few of the raised dots.  I used a scrap piece of stiped paper as well as some diamond patterned background paper.  Now, on all three cards the top part of the card has the same pattern to it (although the paink is a faint design) - but I love how all of these have the same pattern, but they're different!  I cut the word "Cheers" from Wild Card in coordinating colors and wrote with the same shimmer pen "to you" underneath.  A little bit of doodling, and they were finished, oh but a little bit of ribbon never hurt anyone, right?  :o)

Thank you for looking!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment