Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Like Mother Like Daughter...

I am a lover of "hoodies."  Seriously, there is nothing better than a cool crisp day and the warming hug of one's favorite hoodie.  I have my favorite hoodies, my go-to's.  I am glad that I  sharing that love with my little girl.  We are transitioning from spring to summer and there are still some cooler nights to be had before we get completely into that summer heat.  Thank goodness!!! 

My hubby and I often hang out on the back porch in the evenings after dinner.  We sometimes even dine al fresco and baby girl does sometimes too!  On those nights we both wear our hoodies.  Hers is a lot smaller and a bit more colorful than mine, but here they are hanging on the same hook.  When I put them up there, together, it was a "that is so cool" moment. 



Add caption

So, what is your go-to comfort piece of clothing?  A favorit pair of shoes, shorts shirt, scarf jacket coat?  Leave a comment and let me know!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment